Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Cezariusz Marek <ce...@comarch.pl> on 2017/06/01 20:02:17 UTC

Wiki permissions

Hello,

I'd like to ask for editing permissions on the NetBeans Wiki, so I can add
myself to the "Who's Who" page.

My Apache Confluence user name is: cezariusz.marek

I've been a NetBeans user since version 3.5 or so, and I've reported over
300 issues:

https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?email2=cezariusz%40netbeans.org
<https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?email2=cezariusz%40netbeans.org&e
mailreporter2=1&emailtype2=exact&list_id=1056965>
&emailreporter2=1&emailtype2=exact&list_id=1056965

I participated in several NetCAT editions, and I still have some nice
t-shirts and polo shirts I've been rewarded.

http://services.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/user.php?username=cezariusz
<http://services.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/user.php?username=cezariusz&vers
ion=8.1> &version=8.1

http://wiki.netbeans.org/BestContributionReward