Posted to dev@netbeans.apache.org by Ben Gabay <be...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/24 14:12:45 UTC

plugins.netbeans.org is down

Hey, the plugins.netbeans.org subdomain is down.

Here is a screenshot

I tried disabling my firewall, it's not the problem.
I also pinged the subdomain, it failed on all 4 trnasmissions.

Due to this, developers cannot import plugins.

Re: plugins.netbeans.org is down

Posted by Geertjan Wielenga <ge...@googlemail.com.INVALID>.
Yes, it is down and we’re working to identify the problem and fix it.

Gj