Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "William C. Robertson" <in...@bytetherapy.com> on 2001/06/05 23:08:22 UTC

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL parameter

IIS + Tomcat + Redirector:

I'm trying to get the redirector to work.  I have ther green up arrow in the
IIS filters but call to a .jsp page are not recognized as jsp.  The only
clue I have is the isapi log entry (entered when IIS restarts):

[jk_uri_worker_map.c (334)]: jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_close, NULL
parameter
[jk_uri_worker_map.c (184)]: In jk_uri_worker_map_t::uri_worker_map_free,
NULL parameters
(repeated 5 times)

My worker config file is thus:

# Mount the servlet context to the ajp12 worker
/servlet/*=ajp12

# Mount the examples context to the ajp12 worker
#/examples/*=ajp12

# Advanced mount of the examples context
# /examples/*.jsp=ajp12
# /examples/servlet/*=ajp12

And I even tried adding:

*.jsp=ajp12

I'm at my wits end, I've been scanning user messages for a couple of days
now and haven't seen a similar problem.  I hope a solution is obvious to
someone.  Thank You.

NULL parameter from worker_map