Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by kool dude <ut...@yahoo.co.in> on 2004/05/20 02:49:39 UTC

doubt ?

Respected Sir,

       i'm trying to write a webservice using axis c++ on a windows machine,when i saw the instructions you have a given how to generate from a WSDL file with the help of WSDL2WS tool.

I dont have an WSDL file for my webservice.So,my question is do i need to write my WSDL file first and then use the WSDL2WS tool or is there anyother method wherein I can skip writing tool ?

I'm currrently using Axis Java but the client needs the whole code to be in Axis C++ so i need to port whole code.

Can I use the WSDL file  generated by  AXIS Java2WSDL ? as an input for WSDL2WS tool in axis c++ ?

Can anyone of you can guide me in this matter ? i cant go ahead i dont get any response !!!!

thank you in advance

vicky

Re: doubt ?

Posted by Mark Sizer <gc...@15grant.com>.
kool dude wrote:
> i dont y nobody is replying to my question .........please do reply

I have no clue - being new to this myself - but instead of waiting for a
response, why don't you just try it and see what happens? I know I'd be
interested in the results - any problems as well as successes.

[snip]

- Mark

Re: doubt ?