Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Kurtis Williams <kw...@mshare.net> on 2005/03/29 18:41:09 UTC

Hivemind + Spring? Performance Penalty?

In Tapestry 3.1 you get Hivemind as part of the package.  In my case I'm
already using Spring.  How much performance penalty is there by using
Spring on top of Hivemind?  Obviously there has to be some, because just
using Hivemind alone would use less resources.

BTW, it would be very nice if Tapestry supported "pluggable" IOC
containers.  I know that's not possible, but I can dream.