Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/10/25 16:34:35 UTC

subversion problems

I'm having trouble accessing the derby repository. Subversion is giving
me diagnostics like the following. Is anyone else seeing this problem?
Thanks-Rick

svn: PROPFIND request failed on '/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk'
svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/asf/db/derby/code/trunk': Could not create SSL
connection through proxy server (https://svn.apache.org)

Re: subversion problems

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Thanks, Yip. At the end of the day, my subversion commands started
working again. I think this was related to the infrastructure problems
at Apache.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: subversion problems