Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org> on 2004/08/24 06:38:34 UTC

Re: maven:maven jelly tag

What about properties overridden with -D? Is there any way to get those
properties into the root context? Should they be there by default?

  Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org

Re: maven:maven jelly tag

Posted by "Jefferson K. French" <je...@frenches.org>.
Thanks, Brett. I thought my -D override wasn't being taken by a goal
in a subproject invoked with maven:maven. Based on your response I
figured I had a bug in my maven.xml. It turns out I had a line in the
subproject that explicitly loaded a property file, thereby overriding
the -D override.

  Jeff

--
mailto:jeff@frenches.org