Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Venkat Krishnan <ve...@hotmail.com> on 2000/06/27 15:50:47 UTC

HOW DO WE UNSUBSCRIBE???????????

How do we unsubscribe. I am really sick and tired of this

Posted by Mark Brouwer <ma...@virgil.nl>.
Venkat Krishnan wrote:

> How do we unsubscribe. I am really sick and tired of this
works for I haven't had the need yet :-)
--
Mark Brouwer
Virgil B.V.

Posted by David Maclean <da...@cm.co.za>.

Posted by Peter Donald <do...@mad.scientist.com>.
At 06:50  27/6/00 PDT, you wrote:
>How do we unsubscribe. I am really sick and tired of this

Well lets see you could either look at web page for ant, read the email
sent to you when you joined list, look at header for each and every message
or perhaps figure it out from the message you sent to subscribe. Or there
is of course ask on the newgroup

you know what I am really sick and tired of ? People who don't RTFM in one
way or another.

Cheers,

Pete