Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Siomara Pantarotto <hi...@hotmail.com> on 2001/10/26 23:56:52 UTC

TC4 does not see my simple servlet as TC3 does

Hi All,

I just installed TC4 and I am ready to migrate my application from TC3.2.3
to it. I did everything according to the installation instructions Sun
provides. I create a small application to test the installation with a
simple JSP and a Simple servlet example.

They run perfectly under TC3, however under TC4 only the jsp works fine. The
servlet always give the following error:

Apache Tomcat/4.0.1 - HTTP Status 404 - /SimpleServlet

type Status report

message /SimpleServlet

description The requested resource (/SimpleServlet) is not available.

I put it under webapps\MyApp\Web-inf\classes

So.... can someone help me?

thanks

siomara