Posted to dev@onami.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2013/02/10 13:06:20 UTC

[DISCUSS] split the SPI in submodules

Hi all,

I'd like to split the SPI module in 3 sub-modules:

 * commons;
 * `modules` loading
 * `services` discovery and binding
 * the `all` module, as already implemented in the [converters] sandbox

it would be useful in cases where users want to use only one of the
provided features and don't want to bring all the classes in the
application.
WDYT? Any blocker?

TIA,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: [DISCUSS] split the SPI in submodules

Posted by Daniel Manzke <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1 from my side. I do the same on my latest project.

--
Viele Grüße/Best Regards

Daniel Manzke