Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Naresh Kumar <gn...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/20 01:49:41 UTC

Enable URL sharing

Hi,
I followed this blog to install guacamole,
https://www.chasewright.com/guacamole-mysql-docker/

Can anyone help me enable URL sharing feature in it?

--
Naresha

Re: Enable URL sharing

Posted by Naresh Kumar <gn...@gmail.com>.
Nick,
Thank you so much Nick. This helped me share my connection. Is it possible
to create sharing profile and get the sharing url using  REST APIs? BTW I
am using a python rest client https://github.com/pschmitt/guacapy Is there
any other python REST client will satisfy my requirement?

--
Naresha

Re: Enable URL sharing

Re: Enable URL sharing