Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Dale Anson <da...@germane-software.com> on 2004/08/02 16:47:19 UTC

Re: HTTP POST REQUEST

As far as I know, only "get" is supported in standard-issue Ant. Another
option would be to use the "HTTP Post" task from ant-contrib.

Dale

SSH

Posted by Vivek Kumar Gupta <vk...@networkprograms.com>.
hi,

any one knows:

1. how to do SSH from windows to linux/Solaris Systems
2. Generate public license for SSH

i am using <exec executable="ssh" >

this is working fine but unable to connect to required m/c due to need of
license key.

Regards
Vivek Kumar Gupta
Dept.: Switching