Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Michael <ja...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/01 03:00:16 UTC

Re: Does anyone use the PDF versions of the website pages?

For what it's worth, I always use the html versions, and have never used
the PDF. PDF is great for documents where layout is critical (e.g. a
newsletter), but html is quicker and (in my opinion) better suited for
online software documentation.

I would not miss the PDF.

Kind regards,
Michael