Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Greg Finlayson <gr...@diaspora.legal> on 2019/04/04 12:25:51 UTC

Error Rendering Party

I get the following error when trying to display one particular party. Fine with all other parties.

org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/PartyScreens.xml#viewprofile]: org.apache.ofbiz.widget.renderer.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#CommonPartyDecorator]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error doing entity query by condition: org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error finding entity value by primary key with entity-one: org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].) (org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].)) (Error doing entity query by condition: org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error finding entity value by primary key with entity-one: org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].) (org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].))) (Error rendering screen [component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#CommonPartyDecorator]: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Error doing entity query by condition: org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error finding entity value by primary key with entity-one: org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].) (org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].)) (Error doing entity query by condition: org.apache.ofbiz.base.util.GeneralException: Error finding entity value by primary key with entity-one: org.apache.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException: org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].) (org.apache.shiro.crypto.CryptoException: Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f]. (Unable to execute 'doFinal' with cipher instance [javax.crypto.Cipher@71ccde0f].))))

RE: Error Rendering Party

Posted by Greg Finlayson <gr...@diaspora.legal>.
Does this help?
The actual log file was too big...

Many thanks
Greg Finlayson

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Greg,

RE: Error Rendering Party

Posted by Greg Finlayson <gr...@diaspora.legal>.

RE: Error Rendering Party

Posted by Greg Finlayson <gr...@diaspora.legal>.
Nicely spotted Deep. I do have a passport number in that party. However, if I delete the passport number from the field in the database it doesn't have a NULL value and is just blank. I still get the rendering error.
Greg Finlayson

Re: Error Rendering Party

Posted by Deepak Dixit <de...@hotwax.co>.
Hi Greg,