Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Maxence Vanbesien <be...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/28 11:51:44 UTC

Maven plugins traces in Eclipse console.

Good morning.

I'm a newcomer using maven, and I'm especially using maven in Eclipse using
the API from org.apache.maven.embedder.MavenEmbedder.

I searched a lot an answer to my problem, and I didn't find one, this is why
I'm writing to you.

In fact, I'm trying to redirect the existing maven traces to a specific
Eclipse console, and I can't manage to reach those traces. I looked at
MavenEmbedderLoggers  and even at ConsoleLoggers from Plexus Containers, but
I can't manage to get all the maven traces such as :

[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [archetype:generate] (aggregator-style)
[INFO]

Which API should I use, since the loggers above give specific traces and not
the "initial" maven ones ?

Thanks in advance for your answer !!

Best regards,

Maxence VANBESIEN