Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by William Hankard <wi...@us.ibm.com> on 2020/12/01 20:37:49 UTC

Cloudstack 4.15 Release Candidate

Hello,

How can I participate in the testing of the latest 4.15 Apache Cloudstack
release.   Thank you.

Bill
William D. Hankard
Senior Enterprise Virtualization Architect / Backend Developer
IBM Security
X-Force Threat Intelligence and Integration Lab
william_hankard@us.ibm.com
Phone: 617-910-8562

RE: Cloudstack 4.15 Release Candidate

Posted by William Hankard <wi...@us.ibm.com>.
Thank you

Bill
William D. Hankard
Senior Enterprise Virtualization Architect / Backend Developer
IBM Security
X-Force Threat Intelligence and Integration Lab
william_hankard@us.ibm.com
Phone: 617-910-8562

From:	Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>
To:	"users@cloudstack.apache.org" <us...@cloudstack.apache.org>
Date:	12/01/2020 04:05 PM
Subject:	[EXTERNAL] Re: Cloudstack 4.15 Release Candidate

Hi Bill,

Once the release artifacts go up for a vote, you can grab them and start
testing.

-Si

Posted by Simon Weller <sw...@ena.com.INVALID>.
Hi Bill,