Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/29 19:09:45 UTC

Using contribution services to introspect Static SDO Factories and register with HelperContext

I've started leveraging the Contribution Service to introspect Static
SDO factories and populate the HelperContext. The idea is to
automatically find and register the factories using Contribution post
processor, so you don't need to explicitly use the <import.sdo>
passing the factory class name, as this is a tuscany extension.  I
have also updated the helloworld-ws-sdo to leverage these services and
don't use <import.sdo> anymore.

This is available under revision #560760. Please let me know if you
have questions.

--
Luciano Resende
Apache Tuscany Committer

Re: Using contribution services to introspect Static SDO Factories and register with HelperContext

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Couple fixes around this area are now available under revision #561978 :
   - Using new ContributionListener interfaces
   - Correct introspection of SDO Types in webapps
   - helloworld-ws-sdo-webapp is now using SDOListener to register
Static SDO types.

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.