Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by De Rosa Matteo <de...@epoca1.portici.enea.it> on 1997/08/22 16:00:03 UTC

apache-api/1041: Premature end of script headers

>Number:         1041
>Category:       apache-api
>Synopsis:       Premature end of script headers
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
The problem is that the conter (and clock) aren't visible in my home-page.
In the log of httpd i read :
access for /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/counter.cgi failed for : "a client", reason :
premature end of script headers.
Meanwhile at consolle i read the message :
INIT : Command is respawning too rapdidly ...
id : httpd "/usr/...../httpd.conf"
>How-To-Repeat:
axpenea.portici.it (home page)