Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Swathi V <sw...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/24 12:29:23 UTC

Want to contribute to BIGTOP

Hi Tech enthusiasts,
Just a quick question!
I would like to contribute and be a part of the solution in some or the
other way, during my free time.
Is there some kind of documentation work or so?
Can someone help me out with the pointers to JIRA, which is doable?
Sorry, if I sounded lame!
Thank You.
--
- Regards,
Swathi.V. ,

Re: Want to contribute to BIGTOP

Posted by Swathi V <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 6:47 PM, Swathi V <sw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thank you very much for the response. If you can point to issues where
> documentation is required, writing wiki, it will be great :)
> Will be testing (0.4) the new release too. I'm thrilled by this project and
> blogging a lot about it. I wanna be a part of it too. Waiting for your reply
> :)

Here's a couple of low-hanging fruits that you might consider:

In fact, now that I look at them it seems that some might
not even longer apply so the first order of business is to
see whether they are still reproducible.

Have fund and don't hesitate to reach out with questions, etc!

Thanks,
Roman.

Re: Want to contribute to BIGTOP

Posted by Swathi V <sw...@gmail.com>.
Hi Roman,
Thank you :)
Yeah! I'm playing a lot with bigtop-0.3.0, installing all the subprojects
and testing. Found few issues with it on the environment I'm working on.
I'm fine with building it :)

Thank you very much for the response. If you can point to issues where
documentation is required, writing wiki, it will be great :)
Will be testing (0.4) the new release too. I'm thrilled by this project and
blogging a lot about it. I wanna be a part of it too. Waiting for your
reply :)
Thank you very much :)

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.

Posted by Swathi V <sw...@gmail.com>.