Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Carl Trieloff <cc...@redhat.com> on 2009/08/25 22:13:09 UTC

Who is going to work these JIRA into svn from Cliff & Nathan

Steve, are you going to work through these and commit them? If not we
need to assign someone to them.

They look nice and contain a lot work --- from the readme:

1.  WCF service model programming using one way contracts
2.  WCF channel model programming using IInputChannel and IOutputChannel
based factories
3.  Programmatic access to AMQP message properties on WCF messages
4.  AMQP version 0-10 (as provided by the Qpid C++ native client library)
5.  Shared connections for multiple channels based on binding parameters
6.  WCF to WCF applications (using SOAP message encoders)
7.  WCF to non-WCF applications (using raw content encoders)
8.  Rudimentary AMQP type support for headers (Int and String)
9.  Channel functional tests using NUnit
10. Programming samples

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/QPID-2065 and tests and samples
are in QPID-2066 and QPID-2067.

Carl.

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org

RE: Who is going to work these JIRA into svn from Cliff & Nathan

Posted by Steve Huston <sh...@riverace.com>.
Hi Carl,

> Steve, are you going to work through these and commit them? If not
we
> need to assign someone to them.

Yes, I will do that. I was waiting to see if anyone else from the dev
community had any feedback before beginning to integrate things.

-Steve