Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Stephan Ewen <se...@apache.org> on 2017/10/04 10:49:42 UTC

Re: History Server

To add to this:

The History Server is mainly useful in cases where one runs a
Flink-cluster-per-job. One the job finished, the processes disappear. The
History Server should be longer lived to make past executions' stats
available.

Re: History Server

Posted by Chesnay Schepler <ch...@apache.org>.
The HS isn't aware of running jobs at all, so yes users would have to
switch once the job is done.

Re: History Server

Posted by Eron Wright <er...@gmail.com>.