Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Berin Lautenbach <be...@wingsofhermes.org> on 2005/09/02 11:49:03 UTC

File to be deleted from the download dirs

Peoples,

What is

xml/security/java-library/xml-security-bin-2_0.jar

in the download directory?  It is not signed, so we are being asked to
remove it.  Is this something I need to be concerned about or can I blow
it away?

Cheers,
Berin

Re: File to be deleted from the download dirs

Posted by Raul Benito <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi Berin,
  I'll think is a beta from 1.0.5D2 times. It's ok for me to be removed.

--
http://r-bg.com