Posted to dev@orc.apache.org by Owen O'Malley <ow...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/23 15:55:01 UTC

[DISCUSS] Support for CentOS 6?

Hi all,
   The master branch is currently broken on CentOS 6. (Some of the new C++
work used some of the C++ 11 constructs that the old g++ didn't support. We
could fix it, but CentOS 6 is EOL at the end of the year. I'd propose that
we just drop support for it.

Thoughts?
.. Owen

Re: [DISCUSS] Support for CentOS 6?