Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Diego Cattelan <ne...@libero.it> on 2003/09/19 20:04:24 UTC

Sitemap question

    <map:match pattern="menuAdmin">
            <map:generate src="menu.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
            <map:transform src="mskin.xslt"/>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

This is a standard matchers in cocoon sitemap.

How can I use more than one generator like this?

    <map:match pattern="menuAdmin">
            <map:generate src="other.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
            <map:generate src="menu.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
            <map:transform src="mskin.xslt"/>
            <map:serialize type="html"/>
    </map:match>

The XSP added is used in database query for example.

How can I achieve this? (withouth programming?)

Thankyou

Re: Sitemap question

Posted by Tony Collen <co...@umn.edu>.
Diego Cattelan wrote:
>     <map:match pattern="menuAdmin">
>             <map:generate src="menu.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
>             <map:transform src="mskin.xslt"/>
>             <map:serialize type="html"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> This is a standard matchers in cocoon sitemap.
>
> How can I use more than one generator like this?
>
>     <map:match pattern="menuAdmin">
>             <map:generate src="other.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
>             <map:generate src="menu.xsp" type="serverpages"/>
>             <map:transform src="mskin.xslt"/>
>             <map:serialize type="html"/>
>     </map:match>
>
> The XSP added is used in database query for example.
>
> How can I achieve this? (withouth programming?)

Diego,

It's an error to put more than one generator per pipeline, but you can use the <map:aggregate/> tag
to aggregate multiple XSP sources into one file, and then tranform the aggregation.  The other way
would be to have each XSP in its own pipeline (serialized straight to XML), and create a third
pipeline and use the CInclude transformer to include your two XSP pipelines.

Regards,

Tony