Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Daan Hoogland <da...@shapeblue.com> on 2017/02/08 09:25:04 UTC

old wishes

H devs,

I am busy closing all wishes that haven’t been  discussed for more then 2 years. Please feel free to reopen any that you feel are still relevant. Going through them one by one turned out to be to time consuming.

Verzonden vanuit Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> voor KV-guests

daan.hoogland@shapeblue.com
www.shapeblue.com
53 Chandos Place, Covent Garden, Utrecht Utrecht 3531 VENetherlands
@shapeblue

Re: old wishes

Posted by Rafael Weingärtner <ra...@gmail.com>.
The proposal seems interesting, I do not know why it was closed in the
first place.

Ticket reopened; now you just need to discuss and code the proposal ;)

--
Rafael Weingärtner

Re: old wishes

Posted by Jan-Arve Nygård <ja...@gmail.com>.