Posted to lokahi-dev@incubator.apache.org by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net> on 2006/03/23 23:52:46 UTC

Just checking...

that you have everything you need from me/incubator/infrastructure and
are ready to perform an initial code import.

Bill

Re: Just checking...

Posted by Yoav Shapira <yo...@apache.org>.
This is also not a bad place to ask if you have any questions about
the ASF that you didn't necessarily want to talk about on
general@incubator.  I'd be happy to help...

Yoav

--
Yoav Shapira
Nimalex LLC

Re: Just checking...

Posted by drtobes <dr...@gmail.com>.
I need a couple more days to finish moving the package around, into
org.apache.lokahi, and then we'll be set.

The only two outstanding items I see from infrastructure are the wiki and
jira, but that can wait a few days.

Steve