Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by brenfield111 <br...@gmail.com> on 2016/09/25 17:37:20 UTC

Zookeeper hostname/ip change

I need to change the hostnames and ips for the Zookeeper ensemble
serving my Kafka cluster.

Will Kafka carry on as usual, along with it's existing ZK nodes, after
making the config changes?

Thanks

Re: Zookeeper hostname/ip change

Posted by Tom Crayford <tc...@heroku.com>.
You'll need to do a rolling restart of your kafka nodes after changing the
zookeeper ensemble. There's no real way around that right now.

Posted by Ali Akhtar <al...@gmail.com>.