Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Pratik Das <Pr...@skytechsolutions.co.in> on 2004/09/01 08:34:11 UTC

Re: setting default language

I didn't get the solution there. There is the following matcher in
publication-sitemap.
      <map:match pattern="**.html">
        <map:act type="language-exists">
          <map:generate
src="cocoon:/lenyabody-view/{page-envelope:publication-id}/{page-envelope:area}/{page-envelope:document-type}{page-envelope:document-url}"/>
          <map:transform
src="cocoon://lenya-page/{page-envelope:publication-id}/{../1}.xml"/>
      <map:transform src="../../xslt/util/strip_namespaces.xsl"/>
          <map:serialize type="html"/>
        </map:act>

        <map:generate type="serverpages"
src="../../content/exception/missing-language.xsp"/>
        <map:transform src="../../xslt/exception/missing-language.xsl"/>
        <map:call resource="style-cms-page"/>
      </map:match>
If change the section outside of language-exists action and redirect the
page to the default language, it should work. But how should I do it.

Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>
Sent by: news <ne...@sea.gmane.org>
08/31/2004 08:16 PM
Please respond to
"Lenya Users List" <le...@cocoon.apache.org>

lenya-user@cocoon.apache.org
cc

Subject

Pratik Das wrote:

> Is there any place other than publication.xconf where the default
> language needs to be set?

No.

> I have english as my default language and want
> the english version to be displayed if the localised version of a page
> has not been defined.

This is not the default behaviour, you have to implement it on
your own. IIRC there has been a mailing list thread about this
recently.

-- Andreas