Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by patrick andries <pa...@videotron.ca> on 2002/10/09 14:30:29 UTC

Progress report on FOP 1.0 ?

When last updated, on the 10th of June 2002, it was stated that the
development effort is roughly 35% towards a developers release.

May I ask, four months later, if the baby is growing well ?

P. Andries

Re: Progress report on FOP 1.0 ?

Posted by "J.Pietschmann" <j3...@yahoo.de>.
patrick andries wrote:
> When last updated, on the 10th of June 2002, it was stated that the
> development effort is roughly 35% towards a developers release.
>
> May I ask, four months later, if the baby is growing well ?

Well, some important parts have been done but it is still
perhaps 39% or 40%. Whether this is "growing well" is anyones
guess.

J.Pietschmann