Posted to jdo-dev@db.apache.org by Craig L Russell <cr...@oracle.com> on 2014/03/07 17:33:50 UTC

Minutes: JDO TCK Conference Call Friday February 28, 8:30 am Pacific Time

Attendees: Michael Bouschen, Craig Russell

Agenda:

1. JDO release JDO 3.1-rc1: JDO web site updates https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-7320

Looks like infra won't set up just db/jdo but want the entire db project to use svnpubsub. AI Craig [DISCUSS] svnpubsub on the db pmc mail list.

Regarding Oracle, the lawyers are preparing the licenses that we need. And they are looking into changing the Spec Lead from Oracle to Apache. This might make it easier in future to release quicker. But there are some issues that will need to be addressed.

2. News on JDO-625 "Support for streams" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-625 ?

no change.

3. News on JDO-712 "Require using the PMF schema definition with sequence names" https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-712 ?

no change.

4. News on JDO-728 "extensions element for @Index annotation is needed": https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JDO-728 ?

Test case is available for review.

5. Other issues

Action Items from weeks past:
[Jan 10 2014] AI Michelle resolve JDO-723
[Dec 13 2013] AI Craig file a JIRA for java.sql.Blob and java.sql.Clob as persistent field types
[Oct 25 2013] AI We still need to merge changes from the 3.1-rc1 branch to the trunk.
[May 10 2013] AI Everyone take a look Apache ISIS and maybe subscribe to ISIS mail lists.
[Aug 24 2012] AI Craig update the JIRAs JDO-689 JDO-690 and JDO-692 about JDOHelper methods. In process.
[Aug 17 2012] AI Craig comment on JIRA JDO-589 Autocommit or nontransactional action

Craig L Russell
Architect, Oracle
http://db.apache.org/jdo
408 276-5638 mailto:Craig.Russell@oracle.com