Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Marriner, Bruce W." <Br...@red-man.com> on 2003/02/10 17:29:48 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache DSO Module Programming

			This is probably a pretty lazy question..  But I am interested in writing some custom DSO modules for apache, both version 1.3 and 2.0.  I've looked at some of the API documentation on apache.org but I am hoping that there are some other helpful resouces on the net someplace.  Even some "Introduction to DSO/API" type things.  I'm fairly good with C, so I just need to learn the parts that directly relate to apache.   Due to not being able to find a NTLM module that does what I want, or one that will even complile for that matter.  I am taking the code of a couple of them and trying to make sence of them.  Then I want to make them how I want them (of course).  And port the code to both 1.3 and 2.0 versions of apache.  If I can manage all this, I'll be sure to post the code for anyone who wants it.