Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Peter Nabbefeld <Pe...@gmx.de> on 2004/07/09 10:35:45 UTC

How to upgrade maven to ant 1.6?

Hi,

I want to use ant 1.6.1 with maven, because I'd want ot use the <type>
selector. When I try to simple throw away the ant-1.5.3.jar and insert
the 1.6 jar files, maven complains about the missing jar.

BTW: Can maven use another ant build, e.g. by looking for an environment
variable?

Kind regards

Peter Nabbefeld

Re: How to upgrade maven to ant 1.6?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
Internal work is required to get Ant 1.6 working as the classloader has changed.

- Brett