Posted to apachecon-discuss@apache.org by Bernd Fondermann <bf...@brainlounge.de> on 2012/06/07 10:19:36 UTC

edit karma for wiki

Hi,

can you please grant me karma for the wiki (BerndFondermann)

Is there already a page for the upcoming ApacheCon EU?

Thanks,

    Bernd

Re: edit karma for wiki

Posted by Bernd Fondermann <be...@googlemail.com>.
On Wed, Jun 13, 2012 at 1:07 AM, Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com> wrote:
> On Thu, 7 Jun 2012, Bernd Fondermann wrote:
>>
>> can you please grant me karma for the wiki (BerndFondermann)
>

> Done, sorry for the delay.

No probl, thanks!

  Bernd

Re: edit karma for wiki

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On 30/07/12 11:04, Pierre Smits wrote:
> Can you grant karma for me too (PierreSmits)?

Done!

Nick

Re: edit karma for wiki

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Nick,

Can you grant karma for me too (PierreSmits)?

Regards,

Pierre

Re: edit karma for wiki

Posted by Mohammad Nour El-Din <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi

On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 1:00 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <
nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> On Fri, Jul 27, 2012 at 12:57 AM, Mohammad Nour El-Din <
> nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Done, sorry for the delay. (Turns out there's only two of us who can
>>> grant karma, if any other concom-ers would like to be added to the admin
>>> group so they can help, let me know!)
>>

>> Would you please add me to the admin group, I also might need to be added
>> with normal karma in the 1st place :)
>>

> Correction I already have karma, but I still would like to be added to
> admins to help.

Thats what you get when you start sending e-mails too late in the night, my
account name is MohammadNour

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour