Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/07 13:41:34 UTC

JIRA's under "Patch Avaliable"

I have uploaded patches for some JIRA's and also checked "Patch Available"
option.  But, I do not see these JIRA's listed under "Patch Available".
What am I missing?

Vamsi

Re: JIRA's under "Patch Avaliable"

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Only those JIRA's that are submitted as "Improvement" have this option of
initiating RTC Review after which they appear under "Patch Available".  All
other JIRA's with or without patch will not showup under "Patch Available".
Looks like the search filter for "Patch Available" has problems.

Vamsi

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevan,

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Hi Kevan,

After uploading the patch, I have unassigned these JIRAs.  Only one of the
JIRA's shows under "Patch Available".

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.