Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by smixuser <cl...@compuware.com> on 2007/07/27 20:44:25 UTC

HTTP ERROR: 404 - Unable to find requested resource

Hello,

I have a simple Web Service I created which is JSR-181 compliant and it
works in Tomcat.  I want to make this Web Service work under Service mix so
I created a jsr181 service unit and a http service unit with the appropriate
files.  I then deployed the assembly and when I start ServiceMix, I receive
no error.  However, when trying to access the WSDL, it says unable to find
requested resource.  I've attached the entire package.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated  Thanks.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p11834737/stock-quote.zip stock-quote.zip

Re: HTTP ERROR: 404 - Unable to find requested resource

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
L.S.,

At first glance, there is a problem with the namespaces.  The target
namespace in the wsdl is "http://server.compuware.com/", while your HTTP
SU tries to expose a service with namespace
"http://servicemix.apache.org/samples/stock-quote".

You can check the exact endpoint names (and namespaces) that have
deployed using JMX (cfr.
http://incubator.apache.org/servicemix/15-beginner-using-jmx-to-look-inside-the-esb.html)

By the way, have you perhaps made a mistake and edited files in the
'target' directory instead of in 'src'?  Both contain completely
different files (the 'target' contains the right ones, the 'src' ones
are just wrong)

Gert