Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Pill, Juergen" <Ju...@softwareag.com> on 2003/02/24 17:00:06 UTC

JSR 147 implementation

Hello,

I am happy to announce that Software AG is going to implement the current
draft of JSR 147 API.

The implementation will be based on the jakarta/commons/httpclient project
and located in the Jakarta Slide project. Lead will be Peter Nevermannn, who
contributed major parts of the Delta-V server implementation in Jakarta
Slide.

Best regards

Juergen Pill

Re: JSR 147 implementation

Posted by Jeffrey Dever <js...@sympatico.ca>.
Sounds great.  If we can help from a HttpClient perspective, we
certainly will.

Re: JSR 147 implementation

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.

Re: JSR 147 implementation