Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by dushyant agarwal <ag...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/07/20 14:01:35 UTC

[TRINIDAD] in IE accessKey Alt+D is not working

Hi,
In IE 7 I am trying to put access key on a command button. But Alt+D brings the focus to the address field in IE. Can someone please tell how to enforce the browser to activate the button and not the address field.

Thanks,
Dushyant

      Love Cricket? Check out live scores, photos, video highlights and more. Click here http://cricket.yahoo.com

Re: [TRINIDAD] in IE accessKey Alt+D is not working

Posted by Mamallan Uthaman <ma...@oracle.com>.
Hi Dushyant,

Please try to capture and handle the onkeydown event for ALT+D using
JavaScript. In the event handler, you can set the focus on the
commandButton and return false to prevent the browser from transferring
the focus to the address bar.

Thanks
Mamallan