Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2021/09/13 07:53:23 UTC

[ANN] Apache Karaf runtime 4.3.3 has been released

The Apache Karaf team is pleased so announce Apache Karaf runtime 4.3.3
release.

This release is an important release on the Karaf 4.3.x series, bringing
updates, fixes and new features, especially:

- first round of the specs features repository. This repository use will
spread (in Karaf and third party projects) and we will improve it, but
this first round introduces the skeleton we need.
- ssh fix new closing socket cleanly
- memory leak fix on the blueprint state service
- fix on JMX exception push back to the client
- bunch of dependency updates
- and much more !

The Release Notes are available here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12311140&version=12350142