Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com> on 2018/10/12 18:23:18 UTC

Creating branch for Java_API

Hi All,

Just wanted to inform there that I am going to create a branch on GitHub
for the Java API work that Andrew/Qing and few others are doing. This is
only temporary I realize this will not have testing.
There seems to be continued disagreement in the approaches we are
taking(which is fine), so I are going to create a branch and provide the
code to a few interested users(within Amazon) and get concrete
feedback from them.

Thanks, Naveen

Re: Creating branch for Java_API

Posted by Naveen Swamy <mn...@gmail.com>.