Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by shruthi krishnan <nk...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/11 12:22:31 UTC

Hello3Services.java errors

i made some changes to hello3services.java and recompiled it i got the
following errors.How do i remove them?

Hello3Services.java:34: package org.ofbiz.base.util does not exist
import org.ofbiz.base.util.Debug;        // uses Log4J
                           ^
Hello3Services.java:35: package org.ofbiz.base.util does not exist
import org.ofbiz.base.util.UtilMisc;     // helpful utility for working with
Map
s, Lists, etc.
                           ^
Hello3Services.java:36: package org.ofbiz.entity does not exist
import org.ofbiz.entity.GenericDelegator;
                        ^
Hello3Services.java:37: package org.ofbiz.entity does not exist
import org.ofbiz.entity.GenericEntityException;
                        ^
Hello3Services.java:38: package org.ofbiz.entity does not exist
import org.ofbiz.entity.GenericValue;
                        ^
Hello3Services.java:39: package org.ofbiz.service does not exist
import org.ofbiz.service.DispatchContext;
                         ^
Hello3Services.java:40: package org.ofbiz.service does not exist
import org.ofbiz.service.ServiceUtil;
                         ^
Hello3Services.java:51: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class DispatchContext
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
    public static Map createHelloPerson(DispatchContext dctx, Map context) {
                                        ^
Hello3Services.java:76: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class DispatchContext
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
    public static Map searchHelloPerson(DispatchContext dctx, Map context) {
                                        ^
Hello3Services.java:52: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class GenericDelegator
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
        GenericDelegator delegator = dctx.getDelegator();  // always passed
in w
ith DispatchContext
        ^
Hello3Services.java:56: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable Debug
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            Debug.logInfo("helloPersonId = " + helloPersonId, module); //
prints
 to the console or console.log
            ^
Hello3Services.java:57: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class GenericValue
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            GenericValue helloPerson = delegator.makeValue("HelloPerson",
            ^
Hello3Services.java:58: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable UtilMisc
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
                    UtilMisc.toMap("helloPersonId", helloPersonId)); //
create a
 GenericValue from ID we just got
                    ^
Hello3Services.java:62: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable ServiceUtil
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            Map result = ServiceUtil.returnSuccess(); // gets standard Map
for s
uccessful service operations
                         ^
Hello3Services.java:65: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class GenericEntityException
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
        } catch (GenericEntityException ex) { // required if you use
delegator i
n Java
                 ^
Hello3Services.java:66: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable ServiceUtil
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            return ServiceUtil.returnError(ex.getMessage());
                   ^
Hello3Services.java:77: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class GenericDelegator
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
        GenericDelegator delegator = dctx.getDelegator();  // always passed
in w
ith DispatchContext
        ^
Hello3Services.java:84: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable Debug
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            Debug.logInfo("helloPersonId = " + helloPersonId, module);
            ^
Hello3Services.java:88: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable UtilMisc
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
                                            UtilMisc.toMap
("helloPersonId",hello
PersonId));
                                            ^
Hello3Services.java:89: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable Debug
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            Debug.logInfo("queryResult = " + queryResult, module);
            ^
Hello3Services.java:92: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable UtilMisc
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            Map result = UtilMisc.toMap("helloPersonIdOut", helloPersonId);
                         ^
Hello3Services.java:98: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : variable Debug
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
            Debug.logInfo("result = " + result, module);
            ^
Hello3Services.java:102: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class GenericEntityException
location: class org.ofbiz.hello3.Hello3Services
        } catch (GenericEntityException ex) { // required if you use
delegator i
n Java
                 ^
Hello3Services.java:103: cannot resolve symbol

Re: Hello3Services.java errors

Posted by Anil Patel <to...@gmail.com>.
Do you Guys See what I see, There is Big market for Book Titled "Ofbiz for
Dummies". May be somebody can become rich :)

Sorry if this Hurts,
But I like Java and Ofbiz because of High Entry Barrier.

Anil Patel

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
OK,

Can you make a diff please to let's know all your changes ? BTW you may perhaps have a better support from Opentaps forum on sourceforge as this is a demo from OpensourceStrategies and people there have a best knowledge of this code...

Jacques

Posted by shruthi krishnan <nk...@gmail.com>.
Hai,

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.