Posted to users@flex.apache.org by Carlos Velasco <ca...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/07 09:57:45 UTC

[Uriana Framework] Congrats for SDK 4.10 and back to work with Uriana

Hi all,

I have been out of bussiness for a while but I have found a great advance
at FLEX world by the publishing of SDK 4.10.

I would like to congratulate you all for the great job you are doing with
flex.

That remembers me of my jobs at Uriana, so I will take it back in the next
few days, as soon as I get some free time.

Have any of you tested the Uriana libraries? Any suggestions of things that
need to be fixed or changed?

Thank you all in advance for your comments.

Kind regards.

Carlos.

Re: [Uriana Framework] Congrats for SDK 4.10 and back to work with Uriana

Posted by Carlos Velasco <ca...@gmail.com>.
No problems, I understood you were trying to help, so no ofense taken.

What I was trying to point is that I don't know if current examples are at
the right direction.

I know documentation is really worse than it should, but I have to admit it
is the best that my free time has let me to publish.

As always, any help or suggestion is well received. Also anyone who wants
to play or collaborate with Uriana is welcomed too.

Carlos.

AW: [Uriana Framework] Congrats for SDK 4.10 and back to work with Uriana

Posted by Krüger, Olaf <OK...@edscha.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Carlos Velasco <ca...@gmail.com>.
Hi Olaf,