Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com> on 2005/08/30 17:01:28 UTC

Re: Conflict in authorization types among various authz modules...

   Are there any comments on this?  If not then I would like to make the type name changes in trunk and then push them back into the 2.2 branch.  I don't consider this a show-stopper for the 2.1.7-beta candidate but the conflict does need to be resolved before 2.2 is released.

Brad

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
Brad Nicholes wrote:

>    Are there any comments on this?  If not then I would like
 > to make the type name changes in trunk and then push them back
 > into the 2.2 branch.  I don't consider this a show-stopper for
 > the 2.1.7-beta candidate but the conflict does need to be
 > resolved before 2.2 is released.

+1.

Regards,
Graham