Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Sadari Jayawardena <sj...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/11 19:20:50 UTC

Contribute to PIG-3225

I am a final year undergraduate in Computer Science & Engineering. I have a
good experience in Java programming and interested in mathematics and
statistics. I would like to contribute to this project through GSoC 2013. (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIG-3225)

I went through the Wikipedia link provided. Could I be provided with
additional references and study materials?

Thanks in advance
--
Sadari Jayawardena

Undergraduate
University of Moratuwa

Re: Contribute to PIG-3225

Posted by Daniel Dai <da...@hortonworks.com>.
That's PIG-2597. I am not sure about the status of it, if it is not
done, we can continue it this year.

Daniel

Re: Contribute to PIG-3225

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.