Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com> on 2012/10/08 05:22:33 UTC

Re: patch to fix up support for java first with externalAttachment

Hi,

I am making a few enhancements to ServiceModelUpdater and I am hoping
this can make it into 2.7.0.  I have created some test cases around
these changes and I am almost ready to attach the patch.txt to the
issue.
Just hoping a dev might be able to review it asap and get it into 2.7.0

I will reply to this mail once the patch is attached

Re: patch to fix up support for java first with externalAttachment

Posted by ja...@gmail.com.
I mean 2.7.1 obviously

Posted by Jason Pell <ja...@pellcorp.com>.
Patch has been uploaded.