Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by ka...@web.de on 2006/05/23 09:15:23 UTC

delete cache after every change?

Hi!

I have a problem with the cocoon cache: Cocoon remembers everything, when I make a change in my code, there is often no reaction on it. Normally I have to stop the tomcat server and delete the work directory of cocoon and then cocoon recognizes the new lines. If I have a change in my javascript file, I also have to restart the computer to get the result of it.

It's really annoying and time-consuming. Does anybody has an idea how to put this off?

Kathi

Re: delete cache after every change?

Posted by Matthias Baumann <mb...@webware-experts.de>.
kathi.mailbox@web.de wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have a problem with the cocoon cache: Cocoon remembers everything, when I make a change in my code, there is often no reaction on it. Normally I have to stop the tomcat server and delete the work directory of cocoon and then cocoon recognizes the new lines. If I have a change in my javascript file, I also have to restart the computer to get the result of it.
>
> It's really annoying and time-consuming. Does anybody has an idea how to put this off?
>
> Kathi

Hi Kathi,

You can user the ClearCache Action.
On sample you can find , how to use the clear Cache Action

Matthias