Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl> on 2014/10/08 07:50:53 UTC

Build VM: copy of flex-sdk job gives error

Hi,

Does this look familiar to anyone, and if so, how do I fix/prevent this:

basictests:
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
C:\Jenkins\workspace\(release-candidate)_flex-sdk\frameworks\flex-config.xml
    [mxmlc] Loading configuration file
C:\Jenkins\workspace\(release-candidate)_flex-sdk\frameworks\tests\basicTests\BasicTests-config.xml
    [mxmlc] Error: Unable to resolve a class for include: ExitWhenDone.
    [mxmlc]
    [mxmlc] Error: Unable to resolve a class for include: SetShowRTE.
    [mxmlc]
    [mxmlc] Error: Unable to resolve a class for include:
SendFormattedResultsToLog.
    [mxmlc]

Thanks,

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

Re: Build VM: copy of flex-sdk job gives error

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.
It looked like a different error to me this time.  Is the path to this
workspace significantly longer than the main flex-sdk run?

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Weird, as I took a simple copy of the ‘flex-sdk’ job and renamed it … I’ll

Posted by Alex Harui <ah...@adobe.com>.