Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 16:15:48 UTC

[DISCUSS] Move features/transactions support in NMR project

As we now deliver a workable JBI container as the distribution of the
NMR project, I think we should consider adding transactions support by
default and move the transaction support from the features project
into the NMR.
Thoughts ?

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [DISCUSS] Move features/transactions support in NMR project

Posted by Edell Nolan <ed...@gmail.com>.
+1 Edell.

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
+1
--
Chris Custine

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman

Posted by "d.santosh" <rs...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>.
+1

Lars

Guillaume Nodet schrieb:
> As we now deliver a workable JBI container as the distribution of the
> NMR project, I think we should consider adding transactions support by
> default and move the transaction support from the features project
> into the NMR.
> Thoughts ?

Re: [DISCUSS] Move features/transactions support in NMR project

Posted by jb...@nanthrax.net.
+1

including transaction support into the "standard" NMR feature is better.

JB