Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Wijeyratne Ranil <Ra...@frox.com> on 2008/06/19 09:20:11 UTC

online wsdl file in version < 1.4

Hi

I have a problem using the axis2 maven plugin "axis2-wsdl2code-maven-plugin". I didn't find a forum of any kind regarding axis2 so i decided to ask in this mailinglist. hope this is ok.

The problem I have is, that i would like to generate code from an online wsdl file.

Using axis2 1.4 with the url in the <wsdlFile> parameter. The online wsdl file can be read but i get an error during compilation time regarding incompatible types (same as in this bug report https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS2-3860)

but when i use version 1.3 or lower. it seems i can't specify an url in the <wsdlFile> parameter, axis2 always assumes it is a subdirectory of the working directory and not an url. the build works fine when i download the wsdl manually, but in my case the file should be read online.

Would be glad if someone could help me. Either how to workaround the mentioned bug in version 1.4 or how to access an online wsdl file with an older version.

Thanks in advance
Ranil