Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Brian Beaulieu <br...@capital-internet.net> on 2001/03/22 21:25:32 UTC

Hosting

Hi,

I'm the administrator for Capital Internet, we have successfully been
hosting sites for customers on Cocoon 1.8.2 (if you put minor numbers
on the hosting page)

Regards,

Brian

Re: Hosting

Posted by Brian Beaulieu <br...@capital-internet.net>.
Jeez.. That's embarassing.

The hosting page says to send the E-Mail to cocoon-users.  I didn't
want to announce this to the list, just the site maintainer.

Well.. I'm going to go crawl under my desk now.

Brian