Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by nobody22 <dg...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/09 12:37:43 UTC

session time out

Hi,
I'm using tapestry-3.0.4.
I have a logon page with username and password input fields.
First time I submit form it works fine.
If username and password are correct I go on to Welcome page, otherwise I'm
redirect on my logon page with an error message.
Second time i submit form, if I enter invalid username or password, I don't
see my logon page,
but I'm redirect to a page with message Your session has timed out.
Why tapestry see that session is timed out?

Here is my code:

Login.java

public abstract String getUserName();
public abstract String getPassword();
public abstract void setMessage(String message);

public void onFormSubmit(IRequestCycle cycle) {
  MyVisit visit = (MyVisit) getVisit();
  MyUserBean user = new MyUserBean();
  if(my_Method_to_validate(getUserName(), getPassword())) {
       visit.setUser(user);
       cycle.activate("MainPage");
  }
  else
      setMessage("invalid username or password");
}

Home.page

<page-specification class="it.mypackage.Login">

    <description>add a description</description>
        <property-specification name="message" type="java.lang.String"/>
        <property-specification name="userName" type="java.lang.String"/>
        <property-specification name="password" type="java.lang.String"/>

    <component id="loginForm" type="Form">
        <binding name="listener" expression="listeners.onFormSubmit" />
   </component>

</page-specification>

Home.html

<form action="" jwcid="loginForm">
<th align="left">Utente:</th>
   <input type="text" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:userName" />
<th align="left">Password:</th>
    <input type="password" jwcid="@TextField" value="ognl:password"
hidden="ognl:true"/>
<input type="submit" value="Connetti" />
</form>

Thanks a lot